The 2015 ACE Academy will take place July 13th – 17th, 2015.
NASW will again host an Aviation Career Education (ACE) Academy for students ages 12-17 from 9am-4pm. (Students age 12 must have a recommendation by a current teacher) The Academy will give students an overview of the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) skills while exploring real world careers in the aviation industry.
Enrollment is limited. Early registration is highly recommended! Sold out every year since 2010!!
This is an excellent educational opportunity for our students. Highlights for the week include:
- Travel Through Space presentation by NASA Astronaut Dr. Terry Hart
- Tour FAA Air Traffic Control Tower and US Coast Guard Base
- Tour and Demonstration by the Federal Air Marshal Training Center
- Tour FAA Technical Center Labs
- Scheduled “Fly-Ins” include: US Navy, US Army, NJ State Police, AtlantiCare Medivac and US Coast Guard followed by career overviews. Plus much more!
“A wonderful experience and opportunity for a great future in aviation.”
“This was a wonderfully organized and educationally challenging week.”
“The camp was run very professionally yet kid friendly.”
“It reinforced the importance of education in succeeding in life.”
“Fabulous camp, worth every penny.”
“It’s always more educational to have “hands-on” and this camp gave them that opportunity.”
“I particularly liked how the attendees were treated as young adults and not like just a group of children.”
“A fun, informative, exciting camp!”
How To Get Involved
Return the Registration Form to NASW via:
- Mail: 500 Forrestal Rd. Cape May Airport, NJ 08242
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or fax: 609-886-1942
Pay camp tuition via:
- Our secure online gift shop
- Check made out to NASW Aviation Museum and mail to the address above
- Or call the office to pay over the phone via credit card (609-886-8787)
Contact Bruce Fournier (email@example.com or 609-886-8787) for more information.
Want to attend ACE for free? Scholarships Are Availabale.