The 2014 Explorers Academy will take place July 14th – 18th, 2014.
“What do I want to be when I grow up?” It’s not too early to start exploring! Naval Air Station Wildwood (NASW) Aviation Museum will utilize the same professional staff and similar agenda from our ACE Academy to motivate young students to start thinking about the future…NOW! Activities for this one week camp will stress the importance of a strong background in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) skills. Real world career opportunities will be EXPLORED!
Enrollment is limited, early registration is highly recommended!
This is an excellent educational opportunity for our students. Highlights for the week include:
- “Play day on the Runway!” (Actually an airport operations safety presentation)
- Tour Police and Fire Station and see first-hand how technology is used
- Tour and Demonstration by United States Coast Guard
- Tour FAA Technical Center and Atlantic City International Airport
- Build and launch a water rocket and space shuttle
- See real aircraft up close. Sit in the cockpit, talk to pilots, crew members and engineers about their careers. Plus much more!
How To Get Involved
Return the Registration Form to NASW via:
- Mail: 500 Forrestal Rd. Cape May Airport, NJ 08242
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Or fax: 609-886-1942
Pay camp tuition via:
- Our secure online gift shop
- Check made out to NASW Aviation Museum and mail to the address above
- Or call the office to pay over the phone via credit card (609-886-8787)
Contact Bruce Fournier (firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-886-8787) for more information.